Managing Director, Safe Pass Tutor/Safety Engineer
MA-LLM Health and Safety Law and Environmental Law, Dip. HSWW, CMIOSH, MASSE
As Managing Director, Patrick Dunphy founded AMPM Safety & Environmental Ltd in 1996, operating at first from his family home in Adamstown, Co Wexford. With over thirty years experience in the Occupational Health and Safety industry, Pat soon expanded operations. As part of the company expansion AMPM Safety & Environmental Ltd relocated to Enniscorthy.
Pat’s experience and expertise ensures the delivery of comprehensive health and safety solutions that deliver peace of mind in this highly regulated sector. At the core of Pat’s philosophy is his passion about consultation and communication with all involved in the workplace. Safety is everyones business and everyone has a role and part to play. This ethos must be integrated into the business model and work practices to ensure legal compliance and increased efficiencies and profitability. This is acquired by giving practical solutions and making safety pay by giving sensible safety advice.
Along with Pat’s experience, he also has unique qualifications which include:
- Master’s Degree in Health and Safety Law and Environmental Law from the University of Salford Manchester
- Diploma in Safety, Health and Welfare at Work from UCD.
- N.C.E.A. Certificate in Science (Applied Biology)
- N.C.E.A. Diploma in Science (Biotechnology)
- Certificate in Continuing and Adult Education, University of Maynooth
- Accredited Mediator – Friarylaw & ADR Group
In addition to these unique qualifications Pat is a Chartered Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (CMIOSH) and the American Society of Safety Engineers (MASSE).