COVID 19 Update
Day 1 & 2 will be delivered online using the Zoom platform. Day 3 practical session will be classroom based following COVID 19 precaution guidelines
Participants will receive First Aid Responder certificate which is valid for 2 years.
To provide learners with the knowledge and skills to become a First Aid Responder. To ensure the understanding required to provide and coordinate first aid in the workplace in compliance with the requirements of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007.
- Assessments – Primary and Secondary
- Incident Procedure – emergency calls, scene safety, infection control.
- Cardiac First Response -Heart Attack, CPR, Use of AED, Choking
- Common Medical Emergencies
- Injury Management /Shock -Shock, bleeding, musculoskeletal injuries,
- The Unconscious Patient
- Burn and Electrical Injury
- Abnormal Body Temperature – hyperthermia, hypothermia
- Information Management – patient handover, care reports
- Communications – consent, empathy, communicating with children
- Well Being of the First Aid Responder – critical incident stress
8 max per group
For further information contact
Call 053 9239383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org