Participants will receive AMPM Safety & Environmental Emergency First Aid Certificate and a accredited PHECC (Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council) Cardiac First Response (CFR) certificate
The aim of the Paediatric/Childcare First Aid Training programme is to provide the learner with the knowledge, practical skills and understanding to administer first aid to any baby or child in an emergency first aid situation. This course is ideally suited to all working within the childcare or primary education industries, and is especially relevant to parents and grandparents.
- List the responsibilities of the First Aider.
- Be able to provide treatment for the purpose of preserving life or minimising the consequence of injury until discharge or the arrival of medical assistance.
- Be able to provide treatment for an injury which does not require the attention of a medical practitioner or nurse.
- Cardiac First Response.
- Use of Defibrillator.
- Wounds & Bleeding.
- Altered levels of consciousness.
- Muscoskeletal injuries.
- Burns, scalds, chemicals poisons and electric shock.
- Paediatric First Aid – identification of medical and trauma emergencies.
10 per class
For further information contact
Call 053 9239383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org