Participants will receive QQI Level 6 minor module 6N0911 certification Coordinating Safety at Construction Stage.
This advanced certificate will equip the learner with knowledge, skills and competence to supervise project at construction stage. It can be used as a stand-alone qualification or to enable the learner to transfer to other programmes leading to a major award.
One successful completion, the learner will be able to:
- Define and understand the role, responsibilities and liabilities of the following duty holders: Client, Project Supervisor Design Process (PSDP), Designer, Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS), Contractors, Homeowners of Private Dwellings, Visitors and Members of the Public.
- Explain and implement the role of PSCS in the site project safety management.
- Evaluate and understand key definitions: reasonably practicable, liabilities of Directors, Project Managers and Site Foreman as outlined in current legislation.
This includes a clear understanding of the statutory obligations relating to evaluating a range of Method Statement and Risk Assessment formats.
- Develop the Construction Stage Health and Safety Plan in consultation with other duty holders.
- Explain the process of Project Close Out and the provision by Contractors/Sub-Contractors of the relevant written information for the Project Safety File.
- Understand the importance of employee involvement, consultation and communication in site safety management systems.
- Be familiar with all up to date legal requirements relating to construction projects.
- Since August 2013, the duties outlined above apply to any “Home Owner” who commissions or procures a project in relation to their domestic dwelling.
- Learners who successfully complete this course will automatically become “Members of the AMPM Construction Safety Academy”.
Who Should Attend:
Contractors, Project Managers, Architects, Engineers, Site Foremen, Safety Officers and Homeowners, particularly if involved in construction or renovation of a private dwelling.
14 max per group
For further information contact
Call 053 9239383 or email email@example.com