This module is designed to give learners an appreciation of the importance of Workplace Safety on site
QQI Level 4
The aim of the Workplace Safety training programme is to offer learners the opportunity to identify and to gather knowledge from their workplace or previous experiences in the workplace and to appreciate the importance of workplace safety. Learners will develop and build a range of core skills which will benefit them in the workplace and provide the basis for life-long learning.
Learners who successfully complete this module will:
- State the procedures for Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment for Safety Statement on site.
- Describe procedures for site specific safety documentation, e.g. Method Statements, Safety System of Work Plans and Job Site Safety Systems.
- Identify the importance of consultation and worker participation in site safety.
- List the different duty holders responsibilities on site: Client, Designers, PSDP, PSCS, Contractors.
- Describe the policies and procedures for Incident and Accident Reporting and Emergencies on Site.
Self Employed Contractors, Foreman, Project Managers and any person interested in construction site safety.
N.B. A minimum of twenty-one self directed learning hours will be required for the submission of assignment.
Preferred Entry Level:
Learners must have at least two years practical experience on site and/or have a desire to get involved in Construction Safety Management.
For further information contact:
Pat: 086 8379068 or email@example.com
Shane: 087 6418890 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 053 92 39383 or email@example.com