Participants will receive AMPM Safety & Environmental certificate of attendance on completion of a written and practical assessment. Certification is valid for 3 years.
The aim of the abrasive wheel training programme is to offer learners the opportunity to gather knowledge and skills to enable each participant to select and mount abrasive wheels safely.
- List the hazards arising from the use of an abrasive wheel.
- Identify the methods of marking abrasive wheels
- State the methods of storage and handling of abrasive wheel.
- Demonstrate the correct method of mounting an abrasive wheel.
- Describe how an abrasive wheel is inspected and tested.
- Demonstrate the safe use of an abrasive wheel.
14 max per group
For further information contact
Call 053 9239383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org