The role of the Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS) is to manage and co-ordinate health and safety matters during the construction stage. The Project Supervisor Construction Stage is appointed before the construction work begins and remains in that position until all construction work on the project is completed.
If you need a PSCS, AMPM Safety & Environmental Ltd can offer several different options to you based on the type of project you have and the resources available to you.
What we can offer…
AMPM Safety & Environmental Ltd will coordinate the Construction Stage. We will deal with the Design team, PSDP, the contractors on site/planned to work on your project and anyone else who is involved on your project.
This is all part of a Safety Management System, which is required for any construction project:
- We will prepare the Construction Stage Health & Safety Plan
- Prepare Safety Statements and other work activities taking place on site
- Monitor Health and Safety throughout all site activities
- Ensure appropriate Risk Assessments are prepared, as per the H.S.A. requirements
- Provide ongoing assistance to you, the client and the construction & construction teams
- Ensure incident and accidents reporting procedures are in place
AMPM Safety & Environmental Ltd will support you throughout the project to help and guide you on all safety related issues.
For further information contact
Pat Dunphy 086 837 9069 firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 053 9239383 or email email@example.com